Mordremoth is dead! But at what cost? And what does the future hold now for the members of the Pact and Destiny’s Edge, not to mention Glint’s Egg? So begins the third season of Living World of Guild Wars 2!
A note about spoilers: a brief summary aside, this article assumes a basic knowledge of the plot of season one, two, and Heart of Thorns. Since season three begins in 1329 AE, and the personal story takes place in 1325 AE, it is likely that this article will contain personal story spoilers, as story threads that began in the personal story may be continued with the Living World.
Season 3 of the Living World began on July 26th, 2016. The Heart of Thorns expansion is required to play it.
The storyline of Season 3 is primarily comprised of the following releases:
- Out of the Shadows
- Rising Flames
- A Crack in the Ice
- The Head of the Snake
- One Path Ends
The story unfolds in six new open world zones, two new raids, three new Fractals of the Mists, and five new Side Stories.
Main characters LS 3 Story
- Braham Eirsson – The son of Eir Stegalkin and Borje the Sun Chaser is determined more than ever to take down all the Elder Dragons since the death of his mother at the hands of Mordremoth. While not as brash as he once was, commenting that he believes Taimi is rubbing off on him, he still has much to learn if he is to follow in his mother’s footsteps.
- Rox – Rox has finally found her own warband now with Braham, Taimi and the others. While no longer attempting to join Rytlock’s warband, she is curious to learn about the new abilities that he learned when in the mists.
- Lady Kasmeer Meade – Much has happened for the noble, dealing with both Scarlet and an Elder Dragon, not to mention a relationship with investigator Marjory Delaqua, all within a short period of time.
- Marjory Delaqua – Marjory is finally more at peace now that she has avenged her sister Belinda. However, she is no closer to finding the mysterious “E” than before.
- Taimi – Taimi, now confident in her place as a member of the team, is working on figuring out how to take down other global, dragon-related threats, not to mention the rebuilding of her beloved golem, Scruffy since it was destroyed in the Heart of Maguuma.
- Rytlock Brimstone – Once a member of Destiny’s Edge, this Tribune of the Blood Legion became the first revenant in Tyria. With the death of Eir, he takes up the mantle to leading a group to defeat the remaining dragons.
|Basic mount lvl 3
|Basic Gliding mastery
|Unlock LS3 mastery
How can I trust you with my account?
We always provide a secure and legal boost, free of any third-party software, hackers, cheats, exploits, or anything else that could put your account in danger. One IP for one ID, For maximum security, when it comes to boosting services that require account sharing, we will use a VPN from your country
MMOPILOT Boosting Services – Professional Boosting and Coaching
Our Team’s Only Game Experts Our team consists of professional and qualified staff members ONLY, Every manager, even the owner, has successfully completed over +1000 orders
How It Works ?
✔ Select preferred options and place an order;
✔ We will contact you via our live chat or by sending an email;
✔ All the details will be discussed beforehand, and the start time will be set according to your schedule;
✔ We’ll find you an experienced booster which fits your schedule the best;
✔ At the appointed time, our professional player will boost you;
✔ Enjoy the results!
Why Choose Us?
We are constantly improving our services to deliver mind-blowing experiences to our customers for every order, every day
We are Online Now and 24/7 Your order will be handled immediately less than 24 hours