The Mastery system is an account-wide progression system for level 80 characters that provides players with account-wide benefits such as gliding, mounts, etc. The mastery system interface is accessed through the bottom left tab of the hero panel, and is divided into four regional blocks: Central Tyria mastery tracks, Heart of Thorns mastery tracks, Path of Fire mastery tracks, and Icebrood Saga mastery tracks. To unlock the mastery system, you must own any expansion and unlock one of its mastery tracks. This can for instance be done by completing certain story chapters:
- Heart of Thorns, Act 1: Torn from the Sky
- Path of Fire, Act 1: Sparking the Flame
- The Icebrood Saga, Episode 1 (Whisper in the Dark): Silence
Mastery points are a currency used for acquiring masteries. As players progress through the game, they will earn mastery points. All mastery points are earned by completing achievements. These points are stored in the player’s account permanently once obtained (even if the player has not unlocked the mastery system), and may be spent to permanently acquire a mastery once the yellow experience bar for the currently-tracked mastery is filled. Achievements can be filtered to show only those that give mastery points or mastery points belonging to a specific region. Total max mastert point till this day (June 2021) is 366 mastery point
Pre-requirement Leveling 1-80 :
- – Level 80 character
- – Unlock Both Expansion HoT and PoF
- – Unlock Living World Season 2
- – Unlock Living World Season 3
- – Unlock Living World Season 4
- – Unlock Ice Brood Saga Story
Time estimation for this Max mastery is 4 Weeks.
NA/EU Account: Start at 07.00-23.00 GMT 7
What you Get:
- – Max 346 Mastery Point
- – All mount unlocks and Maxed (Raptor, Springer, Skimmer, Jackal, Griffon, Beetle and Skyscale)
- There are no level rewards in the core game past level 80, though you will receive 1 Spirit Shard each time you level up afterwards (if you have fully completed all Core Mastery Tracks, sans the Raiding Mastery Track).
- The rewarded equipment items are non-salvageable, but can be used in the Mystic Forge.
- Most of the information items on the rewards screens can be utilized by lower level characters.
- Consuming the Level-80 Boost does not reward you with the item rewards listed above. All remaining stats and hero points are awarded, and all core skills and traits are unlocked using those points.