Legendary weapons are a set of high-end weapons that have unique appearances. They have the same stats as ascended weapons, but stat combo and sigils are not locked and can be freely changed when out of combat. Legendary weapons are crafted in the Mystic Forge using a precursor weapon and the Gift of the Legendary Weapon associated with the desired end result, plus two other Gifts of Fortune and Mastery shared by other weapons of the same generation. Weapons of the first generation, released at the launch of Guild Wars 2, use Gift of Fortune and Gift of Mastery in their recipes, and second generation weapons, released during updates following Heart of Thorns, use Mystic Tribute and Gift of Maguuma Mastery, or Gift of Desert Mastery.
Legendary Weapon “Chuka & Champawat”
Chuka and Champawat is a legendary short bow crafted in the Mystic Forge, connected to the Heart of Thorns expansion through the required tasks and materials.
Chuka and Champawat is a tiger-themed shortbow, sporting an intricate design with a red and gold color scheme. The grip of the bow is decorated by a glowing red tear-shaped orb, framed by two symmetrically positioned rearing gilded red-eyed tigers, both facing the outer tips of the bow. The tails of the tigers are intertwined below the gemstone and are above the wielder’s hand when the weapon is drawn. Both upper and lower limb of the bow are primarily covered by red, slightly curved wood ornaments, which emit a faint black and red aura.
- The torso and the wrists of the character have an orange-red aura with alternating effects similar to the Torment condition visuals when the weapon is drawn.
- Upon drawing the bow, the spirits of two tigers, Chuka and Champawat, “enter” the weapon and “empower” the player character, who grows slightly in size with the upper body being shrouded in a light reddish glow. A warping sound accompanied by a faint roar is heard in the background. A cyclone-like vortex of orange-red light, shaped in a three-clawed way, surrounds the character briefly.
- Upon stowing the bow, the vortex, slightly smaller this time, reappears and vanishes in the weapon. The player glow ceases as well.
- Upon movement, the tips of the bow leave an orange-red trail.
- For a few seconds, intense glowing red-orange claw marks adorn the ground.
|Basic mount lvl 3
|Basic Gliding mastery
|Legendary Crafting Mastery
|Max Basic HOT mastery
How can I trust you with my account?
We always provide a secure and legal boost, free of any third-party software, hackers, cheats, exploits, or anything else that could put your account in danger. One IP for one ID, For maximum security, when it comes to boosting services that require account sharing, we will use a VPN from your country
MMOPILOT Boosting Services – Professional Boosting and Coaching
Our Team’s Only Game Experts Our team consists of professional and qualified staff members ONLY, Every manager, even the owner, has successfully completed over +1000 orders
How It Works ?
✔ Select preferred options and place an order;
✔ We will contact you via our live chat or by sending an email;
✔ All the details will be discussed beforehand, and the start time will be set according to your schedule;
✔ We’ll find you an experienced booster which fits your schedule the best;
✔ At the appointed time, our professional player will boost you;
✔ Enjoy the results!
A total of 143,876,158 experience is required to reach mastery rank 455, including the 4,860,359 necessary to reach level 80.
The mastery point system was introduced with Heart of Thorns, and requires an expansion.
The hero panel to change your current mastery cannot be opened by clicking on the experience bar while in combat; the current mastery can, however, be changed at any time in the hero panel if it’s opened previously or by any other means.
Why Choose Us?
MMOPILOT are constantly improving our services to deliver mind-blowing experiences to our customers for every order, every day
We are Online Now and 24/7 Your order will be handled immediately less than 24 hours