- 1 Set Ascended Armor Berserker.
- 3 Ascended Weapon
- Max Crafting x4
- Max 500 Hero Point (Elite Specialization)
- level 80 Character
- Hot & PoF Unlocked
- Raptor and Springer mount already unlock
- Account Email
- Authentication Code
All ascended armor pieces come with an infusion slot.
Acquisition Ascended Armor Set
Ascended armor can be obtained in a variety of ways.
Completing certain achievements may reward players with one or more Ascended armor.
- Ambrite Weapon Collection – One piece of your choice.
- Leystone Armor – One piece of your choice.
- Bioluminescence – One piece of your choice.
- The Sun Is Silent for This One – One piece of your choice with Grieving stats.
- The Best Offense – One piece of your choice.
- Envoy Armor I: Experimental Armor and Envoy Armor II: Refined Armor – All six pieces of a single weight. NEWCOMER Package
Ascended weapon are weapons of Ascended rarity. All ascended weapons come with a single infusion slot when they are one-handed or off-hand, and two when they are two-handed or aquatic.
Ascended weapons can be obtained in a variety of ways.
Completing certain achievements will reward players with an Ascended weapon.
- Gold Fractal Master
- Machined Weapons collection
- War Cache of the Twin Dynasts
- Primordus Weapons collection – Staff only. Requires Living World season 3 chapter 2 – Rising Flames to complete.
- Specialization Collections – Requires the respective elite specialization to be unlocked. Must be fully trained to complete.
- Knight of the Thorn – Requires Heart of Thorns chapter 16: Hearts and Minds to be completed. Choice of dagger, greatsword, scepter, shield, or sword. May be exchanged for a different one through Ridhais.
- The King Toad and The Storm Wizard – Requires Super Adventure Box festival to be active.
500 Hero Points (Elite Specialization)
You can unlock skills by spending hero points in the training tab inside the hero panel. Hero points are earned by leveling up and by completing hero challenges found throughout Tyria.
Hero points are character currencies used to progress characters through training skills and traits.
“Hero points are character currencies used to progress characters through training skills and traits. 500 Hero points is for full unlock 2 profession selected in 1 character
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.