Level Up Armorsmith to Max 500 | Crafting is the process of turning component items (such as crafting materials) into equipment or consumables. There are nine different crafting disciplines. Initially only two can be active at a time on each character, but up to two more (for a total of 4) may be added using Additional Crafting Licenses from the Gem Store. Crafted items usually look different from, but always have comparable statistics to, items of the same level and quality obtained through other methods, for example from loot or vendors.
- Level 80 character
To learn a craft, speak to the relevant master craftsman; they also answer basic questions and sell supplies for their craft. A character can only have two disciplines active at a time, or up to four with the purchase of Additional Crafting Licenses. They can pay a master craftsman to switch, at cost of 10 Copper coin per level already attained in the target discipline. Taking on a new discipline is always free, while switching back to a maxed discipline (at level 500) costs 50 Silver coin.
You can only craft at designated crafting stations, which are located in every city and certain zones. The crafting panel includes five tabs:
- Discovery: Learn discoverable recipes by combining the ingredients.
- Production: Craft equipment or consumables using known recipes.
- Bank: Provides direct access to items in your bank.
- Material Storage: Provides direct access to items in your Material Storage.
- Wardrobe: Allows you to view items in your Wardrobe Storage.
- Remember that you may not have all the materials needed to complete a potential recipe, or some of the ingredients in a recipe may be beyond your current crafting level to use.
- Multiple items can use the same list of ingredients, although each recipe must be learned separately. For example, a Large Green Haft and Small Green Haft each require two Green Wood Planks. Players can only discover the second recipe after learning the first.
- A critical success in crafting will grant an experience bonus but does not add to the value or stats of the item crafted.
- Once you have discovered all possible combinations for a material, that material will no longer display in the discovery panel.
Level Up Armorsmith to Max 500