- 1 Set Ascended Armor Berserker.
- 3 Ascended Weapon Berserker
- 1 Set Ascended Trinket Berserker
- Basic Mount Lv.3
- Max Crafting x4
- 500 Hero Point
- Gliding Mastery Max
- Tyria Pack Commander max mastery
- level 80 Character
- Hot & PoF Unlocked
- Raptor and Springer mount already unlock
- Account Email
- Authentication Code
Ascended equipment is equipment of Ascended quality. All ascended equipment has a level 80 requirement and 5% stronger stats than Exotic quality equipment and equal to Legendary equipment. All ascended equipment is account bound.
Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire is the second expansion pack for Guild Wars 2. It was released on September 22, 2017, at approximately 23:00 UTC+7.
PoF Story Features
Humanity has worshipped the six gods for centuries, even as their prayers went unanswered. Now the god of fire and war, Balthazar, has made an unexpected return, only to reveal himself as a ruthless manipulator with little regard for mortal life.
Tyria’s heroes thwarted the first stage of his catastrophic plan to destroy the Elder Dragons—but now he’s raised a zealous army to cut a path of terror and destruction across the south. You must halt their march before Balthazar sets the foundations of the world ablaze.
Six new mounts as part of the mastery system. They are available for use across all of Tyria, not just within the Crystal Desert (including guild halls, but not instances anterior to PoF).
- The Raptor — A hardy saurian, capable of leaping horizontally across long distances.
- The Springer — A large jerboa-like creature, capable of jumping vertically to great heights.
- The Skimmer — A floating manta ray-like creature, capable of hovering above water and environmental hazards.
- The Jackal — An elemental canine, capable of blinking across short distances and of making precision jumps.
- The Griffon — A cat-bodied bird, capable of gliding across the sky with great speed.
- The Warclaw — A suit of enchanted armour in the shape of a large cat, found within World versus World.