Warclaw and Roller Beetle Mount
The Warclaw is a mount available exclusively through World versus World. It is the second new mount released since the launch of Path of Fire. Upgrades to the warclaw mount improve its movement speed in owned territories, grant new skills, which allows to detect enemies and to damage gates, as well as add additional effects to its engage skill Battle Maul.
The Roller Beetle is a mount released with the Episode 3 of Living World Season 4, Long Live the Lich. It is the first new mount released since the launch of Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire.
Unlocking Warclaw and Roller Beetle Mount
Unlocking the Roller Beetle is a four stage process. Stages 2, 3, and 4 are collection achievements. The items required for these collections do not consume inventory slots.
Unlocking the Warclaw
- Buy the Path of Fire expansion.
- Spend at least 1 World Ability Points in the Warclaw Mastery section.
- Complete the Warclaw Companion collection.
- Complete the associated Warclaw Reward Track (necessary to complete the collection).
- Purchase Warclaw Certificate of Ownership Warclaw from Elvie the Warclaw Tender for 8 Gold coin after using the Warclaw Certificate of Ownership
The Warclaw is a spiritual animal bound to armor found in the Mists. It is theorized that the creature was made years ago for some ancient war in the Mists and abandoned after the war had concluded.1 Discovered by the Durmand Priory’s expeditions into the Mist Wars territories, it is related to other mystical constructs such as the sand jackals, Exalted, and Forged. The creature manifests once the armor set is placed together and imprints on the one who assembled the armor, and will disperse if the armor is disassembled. The armor itself is of Tyrian design, but mirrors styles of multiple cultures throughout Tyria’s history, making its exact origin unclear.2