Legendary Weapon The HMS Divinity
The HMS Divinity is a legendary rifle crafted in the Mystic Forge.
Legendary Weapon are a set of high-end weapons that have unique appearances. They have the same stats as ascended weapons, but stat combo and sigils are not locked and can be freely changed when out of combat. Legendary weapons are crafted in the Mystic Forge using a precursor weapon and the Gift of the Legendary Weapon associated with the desired end result, plus two other Gifts of Fortune and Mastery shared by other weapons of the same generation. Weapons of the first generation, released at the launch of Guild Wars 2, use Gift of Fortune and Gift of Mastery in their recipes, and second generation weapons, released during updates following Heart of Thorns, use Mystic Tribute and Gift of Maguuma Mastery, or Gift of Desert Mastery.
Graphics Legendary Weapon The HMS Divinity
- Sea foam or fog billows from the player’s wrists and trails out behind them as they move.
- Upon drawing the weapon, there is a splash effect around the player.
2. Draw/Stow effects
- When drawing the weapon, the masts unfold, the sails go up, the ship’s wheel spins, and three small cannons stick out of each side of the ship and fire in sequence.
- Upon stowing the weapon, the ship’s wheel spins, the cannons retract, the sails lower, and the masts fold down.
- Small puddles of water with ripples, like a cannonball landed in them.
4. Skill effects
- Default projectiles are replaced with flaming cannonballs that leave a fiery trail, accompanied by the greatly muted sound of a cannon firing.
- It is recommended that you do not attempt to stat change your precursor item with the standard stat swap recipe in the Mystic Forge. While you will be provided with an item with the desired stats, it will have been replaced with a generic ascended item that cannot be used as a legendary precursor.