Legendary Weapon Exordium
Legendary Weapon Exordium is a legendary greatsword crafted in the Mystic Forge.
Legendary Weapon are a set of high-end weapons that have unique appearances. They have the same stats as ascended weapons, but stat combo and sigils are not locked and can be freely changed when out of combat. Legendary weapons are crafted in the Mystic Forge using a precursor weapon and the Gift of the Legendary Weapon associated with the desired end result, plus two other Gifts of Fortune and Mastery shared by other weapons of the same generation. Weapons of the first generation, released at the launch of Guild Wars 2, use Gift of Fortune and Gift of Mastery in their recipes, and second generation weapons, released during updates following Heart of Thorns, use Mystic Tribute and Gift of Maguuma Mastery, or Gift of Desert Mastery
Exordium is a vibrant crystal-themed greatsword, representing a renaissance of magic and technology in the world of Tyria. It is the only legendary weapon that changes its appearance while using certain weapon skills.
- Swirls of golden light with floating crystal bits surround the swordsman’s arms.
2. Draw/Stow Animation
- Upon drawing the weapon, a vortex of gleaming light infused with speckles of gold and shards of crystal erupts from the greatsword and attaches itself to the character’s upper limbs.
- When stowing Exordium, the swirls and shards dematerialize into air.
- The character leaves quickly dissolving vortexes of orange and blue and pieces of light on the ground.
4. Skill effects
- During melee chain attacks, the blade expands before each strike, reaching its largest form on the third strike of the chain.
- Projectiles thrown while wielding Exordium become large four-pointed stars.
- Exordium changes its shape when used with specific skills
Features a warping sound upon drawing and stowing the weapon.