Living World Season 4 is the fourth season of the Living World, a schedule of content updates, beginning on the 28th of November, 2017. It continues the story of Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, picking up immediately where the story instance Small Victory (Epilogue) left off.
The storyline of Living World Season 4 primarily comprises the following releases:
- A Bug in the System
- Long Live the Lich
- A Star to Guide Us
- All or Nothing
- War Eternal
The energy released upon the death of Balthazar has been absorbed by both Kralkatorrik and Aurene. The Commander and their allies must contend with an empowered Elder Dragon threatening Elona, which remains under the thrall of Palawa Joko’s Awakened army.
Main characters Living World Season 4
The Pact Commander’s guild formed at Eir Stegalkin’s funeral from their friends who helped fight Mordremoth and Scarlet.
- Aurene – Glint’s second scion, she is a crystal dragon born of Kralkatorrik’s lineage. She flew off after helping the Commander slay Balthazar.
- Canach – A former sylvari criminal who was vacationing in Amnoon after being released from a long-term imprisonment and later serving under Lady Anise. He had been hanging out in the Amnoon casino, and had placed a rather large wager on the Commander defeating Kralkatorrik.
- Kasmeer Meade – A human noble mesmer who helped stop Balthazar, Mordremoth and Scarlet. She reunited with her lover, Marjory, during the celebration of Balthazar’s defeat.
- Marjory Delaqua – A Canthan necromancer. She was heavily injured by Balthazar when he dropped his Lazarus disguise, but recovered well enough to travel to Amnoon shortly after Balthazar’s defeat.
- Rox – A charr ranger who had been accompanying Braham up north to fight Jormag. She is a gladium, as her former warband was killed in a mining accident.
- Rytlock Brimstone – A former member of Destiny’s Edge, he accompanied the Commander to help defeat Balthazar in the Crystal Desert and Elona regions.
- Taimi – A young asura who uses a golem to move around due to her degenerative disease. Her trusty golem Scruffy was recently rebuilt, though it still has some bugs. She used to be a ward of Zojja’s, but is currently independent as Zojja is still healing from her time in a Blighting Pod. She has planted a communicator in the Commander’s backpack so she can always be in touch.