Ascended weapons can be obtained in a variety of ways.
Completing certain achievements will reward players with an Ascended weapon.
- Gold Fractal Master
- Machined Weapons collection
- War Cache of the Twin Dynasts
- Primordus Weapons collection – Staff only. Requires Living World season 3 chapter 2 – Rising Flames to complete.
- Specialization Collections – Requires the respective elite specialization to be unlocked. Must be fully trained to complete.
- Knight of the Thorn – Requires Heart of Thorns chapter 16: Hearts and Minds to be completed. Choice of dagger, greatsword, scepter, shield, or sword. May be exchanged for a different one through Ridhais.
- The King Toad and The Storm Wizard – Requires Super Adventure Box festival to be active.
- Completing certain events can reward players with Ascended weapons.
- Defeating Tequatl the Sunless has a small chance to reward players with a Tequatl’s Hoard or an Ascended weapon chests, from the Exotic Dragon Chest which is only obtainable once daily.
- Mistborn Coffers in Dragonfall have a small chance to contain Gift of Aurene (one gift is guaranteed to drop once per account within the first 1000 coffers opened).
- Dragon Coffers, available during Dragon Bash festival and through trading, have a small chance to contain Gift of Aurene or Tequatl’s Hoard.
- Daily fractal chests have a small chance of rewarding Ascended weapon chests.
- Raid bosses have a chance to drop a specific weapon. This weapon is the same type available for purchase from Scholar Glenna after defeating that particular boss. Only available once per kill weekly.
- World versus World rank up rewards Reward track loot boxes
- Guild missions
- Very small chance from opening Champion loot bags.