All ascended armor pieces come with an infusion slot.
Acquisition Ascended Armor Set HOT/POF Stat
Ascended armor can be obtained in a variety of ways.
Completing certain achievements may reward players with one or more Ascended armor.
- Ambrite Weapon Collection – One piece of your choice.
- Leystone Armor – One piece of your choice.
- Bioluminescence – One piece of your choice.
- The Sun Is Silent for This One – One piece of your choice with Grieving stats.
- The Best Offense – One piece of your choice.
- Envoy Armor I: Experimental Armor and Envoy Armor II: Refined Armor – All six pieces of a single weight.
Ascended Armor may be crafted by level 500 Armorsmiths, Leatherworkers, and Tailors. Recipes can be bought from certain merchants (e.g. Master craftsmans) or obtained from opening certain containers or recipe books. Because some materials are timegated (limited to one craft per day), a minimum of 36 days are required to craft a full set (25 days for heavy armor). This timegate may be circumvented by purchasing the refined materials or components from the trading post. Players can also craft Grandmaster Marks to exchange for ascended armor at certain vendors. The recipes for these marks can be purchased from BLING-9009, the Ascended Armor League Vendor or the Skirmish Supervisor. Refined Envoy armor recipes for each weight can be obtained from their respective Master craftsman after completing the Envoy Armor II: Refined Armor collection
Completing certain events can reward players with an Ascended armor box.
- Defeating Tequatl the Sunless has a small chance to reward players with an Ascended armor chest from the Exotic Dragon Chest. Only obtainable once daily.
- Completing Triple Trouble has a small chance to reward players with a Pile of Regurgitated Armor (head, shoulders, or hands only) or an Ascended armor chest from the Great Jungle Wurm Chest. Only lootable once daily.
- Daily Fractal chests have a small chance of rewarding an Ascended armor chest.
- Raid bosses have a chance to drop a unique armor box (e.g. Chest of Slothasor Gloves or Chest of Sabetha’s Armor). Each boss can only drop a single type of armor. Only available once per kill weekly.
- World versus World rank up rewards.
- Reward track loot boxes
- Guild missions
- Very small chance from Champion loot bags.
- Sunken Chests have a very small chance to contain Diver’s Breather Box (aquatic breather only).