The Mastery system is an account-wide progression system for level 80 characters that provides players with account-wide benefits such as gliding, mounts, etc. The mastery system interface is accessed through the bottom left tab of the hero panel, and is divided into four regional blocks: Central Tyria mastery tracks, Heart of Thorns mastery tracks, Path of Fire mastery tracks, and Icebrood Saga mastery tracks.
To unlock the mastery system, you must own any expansion and unlock one of its mastery tracks. This can for instance be done by completing certain story chapters:
- Heart of Thorns, Act 1: Torn from the Sky
- Path of Fire, Act 1: Sparking the Flame The Icebrood Saga,
- Episode 1 (Whisper in the Dark): Silenc
e Mastery points are a currency used for acquiring masteries. As players progress through the game, they will earn mastery points. All mastery points are earned by completing achievements. These points are stored in the player’s account permanently once obtained (even if the player has not unlocked the mastery system), and may be spent to permanently acquire a mastery once the yellow experience bar for the currently-tracked mastery is filled. Achievements can be filtered to show only those that give mastery points or mastery points belonging to a specific region. (https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mastery) Total max mastert point till this day (June 2021) is 366 mastery point
- Level 80 character
- Unlock Both Expansion HoT and PoF
- Unlock Living World Season 2
- Unlock Living World Season 3
- Unlock Living World Season 4
- Unlock Ice Brood Saga Story
- Time estimation for this Max mastery is 4 Weeks.
- NA/EU Account: Start at 07.00-23.00 GMT+7
What you Get:
- Max 346 Mastery Point
- All mount unlocks and Maxed (Raptor, Springer, Skimmer, Jackal, Griffon, Beetle and Skyscale)
- A total of 143,876,158 experience is required to reach mastery rank 366, including the 4,860,359 necessary to reach level 80.
- The mastery point system was introduced with Heart of Thorns, and requires an expansion.
- The hero panel to change your current mastery cannot be opened by clicking on the experience bar while in combat; the current mastery can, however, be changed at any time in the hero panel if it’s opened previously or by any other means.