Legendary armors are sets of armor of Legendary rarity. Like all legendary equipment, it is able to select any attribute combination available and can be changed at any time while out of combat. Additionally, it is possible to swap out any slotted upgrade component (runes and infusions) that has been placed in them at no cost (swapped out items are returned to your inventory).
Triumphant hero’s armor is obtained by doing WvW for several weeks, this legendary mainly just doing farm Skirmish ticket that limited 365 Tickets per week. It may be easy for some people who have many relations or solid guild. This Legendary has no pre requirement to complete it just need patient and patient. If you want to get the highest tier of WvW Armor or Mistforged Triumphant hero’s armor you need to reach rank 500.
Triumphant armor is a level 80, WvW-exclusive Exotic armor set that can be acquired from a Triumphant Armor Box by completing the final tier of the Triumphant Armor Reward Track in WvW.
Notes Legendary WvW Armor Triumphant
- The armor pieces cannot be salvaged or used in the Mystic Forge.
- It is recommended that you do not attempt to stat change your precursor item with the standard stat swap recipe in the Mystic Forge. While you will be provided with an item with the desired stats, it will have been replaced with a generic ascended item that cannot be used as a legendary precursor.
This armor was added with the April 19, 2016 game update.
- Time estimation for this Legendary Triumphant hero’s armor is 22 weeks.
- For Mistforged armor need to add 6 more weeks farm skirmish tickets
- NA/EU Account: 8 hours/day for 3 days (Flexible time schedule)
- normally start at 15.00-23.00 GMT+7
Legendary WvW Armor Triumphant is one of legendary armor provided in Guild Wars 2 power level and it is the fastest Legendary Armor you can achieve from World Versus World Battle.To acquire this WvW legendary armor, you need to collect Skrimish ticket one of Reward given on WvW battle.