Legendary weapons are a set of high-end weapons that have unique appearances. They have the same stats as ascended weapons, but stat combo and sigils are not locked and can be freely changed when out of combat. Legendary weapons are crafted in the Mystic Forge using a precursor weapon and the Gift of the Legendary Weapon associated with the desired end result, plus two other Gifts of Fortune and Mastery shared by other weapons of the same generation. Weapons of the first generation, released at the launch of Guild Wars 2, use Gift of Fortune and Gift of Mastery in their recipes, and second generation weapons, released during updates following Heart of Thorns, use Mystic Tribute and Gift of Maguuma Mastery, or Gift of Desert Mastery.
Legendary Weapon “HOPE”
HOPE is a legendary pistol crafted in the Mystic Forge and one of Guild Wars 2 Power Leveling Legendary 2nd Generation., through various materials and tasks tied to the Heart of Thorns expansion. As a culmination of Hylek alchemy, Asuran design and traditional crafting techniques, its creation will task you with learning tribal secrets and testing lost experiments throughout Tyria.
Legendary Weapon HOPE need you to completed 4 achievements and collect material from Heart of Throne area before you can craft it. This Legendary weapon has special effect like another legendary weapon 2nd generation.? Each class using it, have different projectile effect applied.
- The arm of the user wielding the weapon becomes slightly transparent and is covered in distinct lightning similar to that surrounding the weapon when fully drawn.
- Draw/Stow effects
- Upon drawing the weapon, the user’s hands will light up.
- When the pistol is drawn, luminescent colored fluid flows inside the tubes on each side of the weapon, filling them up. When full, one emits icy particles, the other fiery sparks; along the length of the barrel flow electric sparks.
- The pistol emits a sound of “powering up” when drawn, and of “shutting down” when stowed.
- The footprints alternate randomly between red and blue splattered squares, each containing patterns of circuitry, and emit lightning for a short time when created.
- Skill effects
- All projectile sounds are changed to “laser” sounds. Random shots have more muffled sounds, as if the pistol is overheating. With continuous use of the pistol, these occur at increased frequency and their sounds become progressively more distorted.
- With continuous use of the pistol, the aura around the arm will grow brighter, and then dim back to its original state if the pistol ceases firing.
- After using a skill, the fluids are expelled and refill like when drawn.
- Projectiles are changed into pinkish-red plasma balls surrounded by icy particles which emit a dim green light.