Legendary weapons are a set of high-end weapons that have unique appearances. They have the same stats as ascended weapons, but stat combo and sigils are not locked and can be freely changed when out of combat. Legendary weapons are crafted in the Mystic Forge using a precursor weapon and the Gift of the Legendary Weapon associated with the desired end result, plus two other Gifts of Fortune and Mastery shared by other weapons of the same generation. Weapons of the first generation, released at the launch of Guild Wars 2, use Gift of Fortune and Gift of Mastery in their recipes, and second generation weapons, released during updates following Heart of Thorns, use Mystic Tribute and Gift of Maguuma Mastery, or Gift of Desert Mastery.
Legendary Weapon AXE Astralaria
Astralaria is a legendary axe crafted in the Mystic Forge, through various materials and tasks tied to the Heart of Thorns expansion.
Astralaria is an iridescent axe that features the effects of stars and constellations in the night sky seeping into the world, a rotating armillary and a sextant with a moving arm on the pommel.
- The bit (or blade) of Astralaria, similar to Twilight & Sunrise, is a window into the cosmos.
- Like the aforementioned Legendaries, the bit also leaves a trail when swung.
- The constellations shown on the bit look as if they’re seeping out into our world.
- The centerpiece is an armillary that glows in a multitude of colors and rotates.
- The pommel is a sextant, that has a moving counterweight that moves along a gear track. You can hear the sound of the weight as it moves.
- The axe has a unique sound effect when swinging with it.
- Default damage type is Ice.
- Enemies killed by Astralaria will display chilled death animations.