11 General Achievements You Can Do In Elon River
1. Renowned Adventurer: Elon Riverlands – 12 APIt is particularly the most common achievement you should do in every location. In the case of Elon River, there are six hearts on this map and you need to complete them at least once for the achievement.
2. Skimmer Search – 5 AP, 1 Mastery PointJust as the name implies, you will go around the location with your newly earned skimmer to help those in need. Before you do this achievement you should have the skimming of the surface achievement as the prerequisite. To finish the skimmer search, you have 6 missions to do. All of them in the area. It is pretty straight forward, and you can finish fairly quickly. – Missive for Ebele – Given by Skimmer Trainer Ardra after completing her heart and obtaining your skimmer mount. – Instruction for Defectors – Talk to Ardra after completing her heart to get a letter from her and then go to Ebele, the heart NPC by Arid Gladefields to deliver it and get the item. – Skimmer Treat from Harun – Talk to Harun first about Ebele’s instructions and he will tell you to get medical supplies from a bat cave north of here. Drop down into the cave at the marked location on the map and find the medical supplies before returning to Harun for the treat. – Skimmer Treat from Ghada – Talk to Ghada west of Prophet’s Path and she will ask you to look for water. You can find waster next to a water djinn just north of it here. Grab it and return to Ghada for the treat. – Skimmer Treat from Majid – Just talk to Majid about Ebele’s instructions and he will hand over the treat. – Skimmer Treat from Basma – Same with Majid, find Basma and talk to him about Ebele’s instructions to complete the achievement.
3. Equipment Tracker – 5 AP, 1 Mastery PointThis achievement consists of 7 total items that you must collect throughout Elon Riverland. You can trigger this one of many GW2 Elon Riverlands Achievement by talking to the Master sergeant Shadi. You can find the man in the north west of Elon Riverland. The main story of this achievement is simply to find and return Master Sergeant Shadi’s lost equipment. First thing first, you should Talk to Master Sergeant Shadi to start the achievement. She is located on the NW corner of the Elon Riverlands. Here are what you should do for this achievement: – Shadi’s Sword – Near Shadi, kill the Veteran Water Djinn to get the sword. – Shadi’s Helm – Interact with the Pile of Equipment inside the Branded cave. – Shadi’s Gloves – Interact with the Pile of Leaves on top of this rock pillar in Skimshallow Cove – Shadi’s Boots – Talk to Veteran Chikkak and then attack him to make him drop the boots – Shadi’s Armor – Near the Skimmer Ranch in the quicksand is a small cave. Interact with the Hermit’s chest at the back for the armor. – after you finish all the item, you can go back to Shadi to finish up the collection
4. Descension – 3 AP, 1 Mastery PointYou will need Jackal Shifting Sands mastery to access this one. It is inside a cave only reachable by sand portal. Second Spear Binah is a bit tough to solo, so it helps to have another player at least.
5. Mysteries of the Exalted – 3 AP, 1 Mastery PointThis Exalted puzzle is in the skimmer cave used to get to the lost city. Drop via this hole on the map and right before you drop down to the lost city you will see a room with a bunch of exalted pylons. The goal here is to lit all the pylons up so you can read the exalted tablet in the middle. Each pylon turn on/off the other pylons. Play with the pylons until you get all of them to lit up.
6. Elon River Dive Master – 5 APUsing the dive goggles at the following locations
1. Skimshallow Cove PointNext to the mastery insight
2. Overlooking Palawa’s GraceTop of the tower, right next to the vista.
3. Southern Vulture Drifts Spire
7. Defector Protector– 3 APThere is an event that starts at Arid Gladefields where Jingo asks for your help in escorting Defectors to the camp up north. By default, Jingo only comes with 2 Defectors. To get 10 Defectors, you need to talk to Restless Exiles in the camp before starting the Jingo event and pick the option to let them leave with Jingo. You can check Jingo’s buff bar to see how many defectors are leaving with her. Once that number reaches 10, you can talk to Jingo and start the event. If you did this event successfully and escorted all 10 defectors without any of them dying, you will get this GW2 Elon Riverlands Achievement .
8. Flowers for Jingo – 5 APTalk to Jingo in Arid Gladefields. Pick the option, I have courage, for I travel in shadow, and she will talk to you about her son. Keep going until you get the credit for the first step in the achievement. Talk to her son Wazzir next up on the road and pick the option I met her. She’s brave, to put herself in harm’s way for your people and then She asked me to give you her love. She just wants to know you’re safe. This will give you another tick of the achievement. Go back to Jingo and says you have met her son Wazzir. Pick the option How can I help your family and she will tell you to come with her next time she is escorting defectors to the camp up north. Basically do her escort event and at the end event she will run up to Wazzir and the two of them will talk. Be there for the achievement tick. Go back to Jingo again and says you heard her talking to Wazzir about his father, and Jingo will tell you to look for a grave at Exile’s Rest. Go to Exile’s Rest and look for Iweh’s grave. Pay respects for the next tick of the achievement. Also pick the option to Look Closer and it will say some plantings were torn up here recently. Go back to Jingo, tell her about the missing flowers. Then go back to the gravesite. Now look north for an Awakened Exile pathing around. He doesn’t stay in one spot and roams around so it may take a bit to find him. Defeat the Awakened Exile, talk to him for the next tick of the achievement. Talk to him again about giving flowers to Jingo. Go back to Jingo and give her the flowers to finish the achievement.
9. Prison Breaker – 5 APDuring the Warden Jabari event to free Emara around The Deadhouse, there are optional prison doors you can break to free four additional villagers. Doing so will earn you the Prison Breaker achievement once you defeat Warden Jabari and rescue Emara.
10. Frequent Forgotten Teleporter – 3 APFor this achievement you have to locate all 7 Forgotten teleports. How they work is that when you stand on them, a memory sequence starts and each stone lit up in a certain order. Once the sequence is finished, you have to repeat the order by interacting with the stone in the same order to activate the teleporter. Go through the teleporter for the achievement credit.
– Augury RockOnly accessible when the meta event The Path to Ascension progresses to the stage where you need to use the teleporter and defeat Branded Josso Essher. Unlike other teleporters, you don’t need to do a memory game for this one and can access it right away.
– Vulture Drifts Westbound/EastboundThis is a pair of teleporters that teleport you to each other.
– Ustulate Barrens South/NorthboundThis is another pair of teleporters that teleport you to each other.
– Whispering GrottoThis forgotten teleporter is deep inside a cave occupied by corsairs. The cave entrance is marked on the map. Teleport is at the end of the cave.
– The QuickmireThis teleport is also in a cave with the entrance being the bones of a dragon head.
11. Race to the Finish: Elon Riverlands – 1 APThis GW2 Elon Riverlands Achievement is literally a race. All you need to do to get the AP is by joining the game. Race starts just south of Olishar’s Oasis Camp waypoint. Should be easier to get top 3 places due to the lack of players participating in these races. However, it is worth noting that the possibilities to win might changes depending on the number of participator.