Get The Cat Looking MountTo unlock the Warclaw mount, all you need to go is go to your WvW tab on the top left and then go to the WvW abilities. At the bottom you will find the Warclaw Mastery. Use 1 WvW ability point to unlock the Warclaw Companion achievement and continue all the requirement. You will need additional WvW ability points to unlock all the skills on the Warclaw mount. – 15 Ability Points – Your Warclaw mount moves faster in territories you own – 20 Ability Points – Your Warclaw mount gains an additional stamina bar – 25 Ability Points – Battle Maul now finishes enemies who are in a downed state – 30 Ability Points – Unlock a second skill that allow your Warclaw to detect enemies – 35 Ability Points – Unlock a third skill that allows your warclaw to pull on gates to damage them. In total you will need 126 WvW ability points to max out the Warclaw. It means you should do the WvW for hours and get the required points. It is pretty much the requirement, so you have no other ways to do it. You can reset your current WvW ability point allocation by talking to the World Ability Master merchant found in most WvW maps.
Warclaw Companion AchievementGetting the Warclaw mount requires you to complete the Warclaw Companion achievement. It is eventually the same as any other high level mount. There are some missions or guests to do. But this is fairly straightforward and quick to do and some can be done in Edge of the Mists. The achievement is found under Competitive –> World vs World Warclaw. Based on the menu, you have to do or finish a total number of eight achievements. But eventually do 9 steps to finish it. If you compare it with the griffin od bettle roller, then it is safe to say that the Guild Wars 2 Warclaw Mount is pretty much easier to get. As you do the whole achievement, make sure to activate the Warclaw reward track. So, along the way you will finish it while playing WvW. By spending the one poin in the warclwa rank and abilities tab, you will get the warclaw emblem, gorget, etc.Yes, you only need to play around in the WvW, and eventually finish them all. Here are what you should do:
1. Warclaw EmblemSpend one World Ability point in the Warclaw mastery section of the WvW menu.
2. Warclaw GorgetCapture a keep, you can do this achievement in Edge of the Mists
3. Warclaw Horn SpikesCapture a camp, this step cannot be done in Edge of the Mists. So, go to other area and look for any camp you find.
4. Warclaw SaddleCapture a tower, which is doable in Edge of the Mists
5. Warclaw HelmetComplete the Warclaw Reward Track. Make sure to use all the boosters for reward track XP gain. This is the slowest step of the collection. Make sure you do not finish this reward track before unlocking the collection/achievement as it can bug out and not retroactively credit you.
6. Warclaw Body ArmorPurchase it for 50 WvW Skirmish Tickets. Each of the items in the collection give 5 Skirmish tickets when consumed. Vendor only found in the entrance of borderlands and Obsidian Sanctum. So, make sure you got the place right.
7. Warclaw Leg ArmorGo to the entrance of borderland and obsidian sanctum, find a vendor around the location and purchase it for 250 Badges of Honor. This honor seems like a lot, but along the way you finish the achievement, you will get enough points. This honor can be obtained by capturing a tower, keep, etc.
8. Warclaw Tail ArmorThis item can be obtained from random drop off enemy guards/NPCs. It has a pretty Low drop rate (<10%), so keep on fighting.
9. Final Step: WarclawAfter you finish the collection/achievement, you need to purchase the mount by going back to the same vendor at entrance of borderlands/obsidian sanctum. After you reach the location, talk to Elvie the warclaw tamer and buy the unlock item called as Warclaw certificate of ownership for 8 gold. And that is it, you got the mount. That is how to unlock the Guild Wars 2 Warclaw Mount. Now your cat looking mount is available in this game mode. You can ride it around and fight together. But if you want to summon the same mount in the PvE, you should do some other things. Read further to find the answer.